The Studio Polygon Lite is based on Wright Streetlites in the real world. The Wright Streetlite is a low-floor midibus introduced by Wrightbus in 2010.
v1.2 of the Studio Polygon Lite brings together the best of what everyone loved from all 2 prior versions. It also introduces 8 new London variants specifically designed for the Addon London DLC.
- 8 regional single door variants
- 8 London spec dual door variants
- 1 hybrid electric variant
- Over 40 customisability options
- Unique vehicle systems meticulously recreated to match real-world operation
- High detail Hanover Displays simulation
- Advanced Ticketer ticket machine recreated 1:1 with real life
- Immersive audio from over 5 different real world Streetlites
- Custom handling scripts
- Smart AI simulation
- and so much more!